2014年3月31日月曜日

MAR 30 2014

Boston George - Tell Me



Cozz - I Need That



Poppy | One Puff (feat. Lil'O and Devin the Dude)



Smoke DZA – DZA Season (Borrowed From KiD CuDi)



Scotty “Trash & Treasure”



Metro Thuggin(Metro Boomin & Young Thug) - The Blanguage



Raekwon & Ghostface Killah – Thim Slick (Remix)



Lil’ Boosie + Donkey – I Miss My Nigga (Feat. KT) [Prod. Big Wayne]



S.B.E - I Feel Like



Talib Kweli feat. Abby Dobson - State of Grace



Zion I - Supreme



Kidd Upstairs - "40 Different Worlds"



DB tha general - SAY DAT



Gino Marley f/ SD & Fredo Santana - Lotta Birds



The Primeridian, Neak & Nida Nasheeda – Stop On By



Lil Durk – Don’t Understand Me



Lil Mone - We Got



Trae Tha Truth - Old School ft. Snoop Dogg



Lil Bibby – Water



JoseGuapo - Hustler



DJ Cassidy f. R. Kelly - Make The World Go Round



Slum Village - Yes Yes



Smoke DZA f/ Cam’Ron – Ghost Of Dipset [Prod. by Thelonious Martin]



Nature – Welcome To My World Revisited



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿