2013年9月24日火曜日

SEP 23 2013

BJ The Chicago Kid feat Freddie Gibbs & Problem - Smoke and Ride



Pusha T – My Name is My Name (Album Snippets)



Asa ft. Tink - I'm Gone



Supa Villain ft. Big Phill Baby "Bruce"



Veli Sosa “Problems”



Gucci Mane Ft. Migos “Mama We Rich”



Jadakiss ft. VADO - Over Here



Mac Bre-Z – Why They Hatin On Me [Prod. By Zaytoven]



Jennifer Hudson f/ T.I. – I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) prod by Pharrell



Curren$y – Audio Dope 4



FEBB - Super Villain



FEBB - Your Pops Crys



mr.dibiase - mysterious[93]



The Internet - FEEL GOOD



Koedawg - KEN THE 390



ERA - Binn Binn



Cassius ft. HD and Beeda Weeda - 100s 50s 20s 10s 5s 1s



D-Spitta ft. $howy (Show Banga) - Blow Money (prod. D-Spitta)



MELO-X | GOD: WiFi



Ag Da Coroner - Crushed Grapes



Zed Zilla - Time 2 Eat



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿