2013年6月8日土曜日

JUNE 7 2013

Prodigy - Death Sentence feat. Roc Marciano



Prodigy - R.I.P (Ft. Havoc & Raekwon) [Prod. By The Alchemist]



Lil Scrappy Ft. Cap1 - Pound Game



Killa Kyleon - "My Nigga"



Rawsome Russ Ft. Z-Ro & Freddie Gibbs - Life of a G



MIGOS - R.I.P.



DeLorean & Chase N. Cashe - Another One feat. Mookie Jones (Prod. by Cy-Fyre)



DeLorean & Chase N. Cashe - Southern Niggas (Prod. by Cy-Fyre)



Da'unda'dogg - Numbers Never Lie



Nickelus F - Da Reaper (Prod. by Shawn Kemp)



Deniro Farrar - The Reasons (Prod. Ryan "Ryu" Alexy)



Yo Gotti ft. Young Jeezy & YG - Act Right (Prod. P-Lo Of The Invasion)



Tha Joker & K Camp – Fell In Love



Tennis Rodman - I Love It [Video in Description]



Quasimoto - Brothers Cant See Me



Iamsu! - Kilt 2



Action Bronson f LL Cool J x Lloyd Banks – Strictly 4 My Jeeps Remix (Dirty)



D. Bledsoe - Good News



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿